Van with boom lift ForSte 12VT
MAX BASKET FLOOR HEIGHT
BASKET FLOOR HEIGHT
Van with boom lift, designed by and for the end customer
No stabilizers with 120 kg
Movements performed with great precision
High load capacity
The forSte 12VT is a telescopic bucket van with a fixed JIB. It reaches a working height of 12 m (*), it stands out especially for its horizontal reach of 7.5 m that allows a large working area without limitation, with the full capacity of the basket at maximum reach.
It can be mounted in 2 versions, with and without stabilizers. Without stabilizers with a single-seat basket and 120kg capacity (1 operator + material) and with two stabilizers for the two-seater basket with a load capacity of 200 Kg on the basket (2 operators + material)
High performance aerial platforms on vans
The studied structural design of the heavy duty steel boom together with the optimized mounting on the van guarantee high-performance aerial platforms on a van with excellent finishes. The simplicity of use and reliability together with the low weight of the mounting on the van are good reasons the forSte12VT model stands out.
The basket controls are ergonomic and proportional for great precision, the operator has a great control to choose at any time the speed of the movements, even in simultaneous maneuvers. Emergency controls are located in the cab, to clear the space and improve visibility.
Large load capacity
Designed for the customer, it allows open the rear door of the van with the boom gathered in the transport position. In addition, all components, tubes, cables and extension cylinders are located inside the boom for added protection and to avoid damage or breakdown.
The forSte 12VT has been designed to occupy the minimum space in the loading zone. It also has extras that allow the equipment to be perfectly adjusted to the different needs of each client.
Socage’s VT series combines the important features of the aerial platform with the versatility and mobility of the van, making it the ideal solution for professionals in maintenance, electrical, public lighting, artistic lighting, signage, pruning, cleaning or telecommunications. Especially useful for quick interventions in urban areas or areas with difficult access, as well as in jobs that involve long journeys where the mobility of the van is clearly advantageous.
(*) depends on the truck where the assembly will be done
- Rotation turret 400º
- Pipes and cables installed inside the boom
- Final fixed JIB
- Without Stabilizers
- Rear crossmember reinforcement (*)
- Single-seater basket in fiberglass with total opening
- Proportional electro-hydraulic controls with speed regulation of all movements
- Possibility of simultaneous operation
- Stopping / starting the engine from the basket
- Socket 230v and 12v in the basket
- Digital hour meter in the cabin
- CAN BUS electronic management system
(*) it depends on the van.
- Unintentional maneuvering control E.C.S (Easy Control Security)
- Protection bar for involuntary maneuvers
- Magnetothermic with 230V line differential protection
- Automatic stabilization from the basket
- Flanged block valves
- Emergency and stop button
- Emergency manual pump
- 12V emergency electric pump
- Possibility of remote emergency operation
- Automatic PTO disengagement
- Maintenance light (Service)
ASSEMBLY AVAILABLE ON
(*) Do you want to install the platform on another model? Contact us.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR BUCKET VAN
Our story began 40 years ago