Aerial work platform forSte 27D SPEED
MAX BASKET FLOOR HEIGHT
BASKET FLOOR HEIGHT
90º + 90º
The highest articulation at 3.5 Tn.
Double articulated boom
Different stabilization areas
Fluid and precise operation
High performance, increased productivity
The aerial work platform forSte 27D SPEED is the result of Socage’s continuous innovation and research. An exclusive articulated model that stands out both for its automatic stabilization, high working height and performance.
New forSte 27D SPEED is a high-performance double-articulated platform with standard automatic stabilization mounted on a 3500kg truck. It reaches a working height of 27 m and a lateral reach of 12 m with a load capacity of 250 kg in the basket, (2 operators + material).
Born from the successful 25D. The application of numerous improvements achieved by Socage’s continuous R&D have allowed an easy-to-use and reliable registration model that increases security, information and operator assistance.
Automatic stabilization as standard
On a productive level, the ideal complement to the high working height is the SPEED H + H finish. It incorporates the standard automatic stabilization that provides the equipment with simplicity and versatility of use, increasing the safety of the stabilization maneuver. It enables stabilization from the basket and automatic closing of the aerial part.
SPEED H + H automatic stabilization is a versatile multizone system with differentiated areas and hydraulic extension of the front crossmember. That allows different stabilization possibilities to optimize the use of space in each situation. The front crossmembers are hydraulically extended to increase the stabilization zone..
Greater ability to overcome slopes
In the aerial work platform, the longest path of the SOCAGE vertical stabilizers allows greater ability to overcome slopes. Making it easier to work without damaging the stabilization surface.
Fluid and precise operation
The hydraulic installation together with the new Socage control console allows smoother and more proportional movements with greater control by the operator. Even with simultaneous maneuvers.
Wide work diagram
The high working height together with the significant lateral reach achieves a wide working diagram, exclusive for a 3500kg boom lift truck, driven with the B license.
An ideal solution for all types of companies and professionals with the highest demands. As well as a perfect option for driverless rental companies, offering their clients platforms with an excellent performance.
AUTO - STABILIZATION
With a single button, even from the basket, it allows you to obtain a stabilization OK to work in a safe, simple and fast way.
The extra stroke of the Socage vertical stabilizers perfectly integrates the SPEED automatic stabilization guaranteeing a safe stabilization with greater ability to overcome irregularities.
- Hydraulic rotation basket 90° + 90°
- Rotation turret 700°
- Pipes and cables installed inside the boom
- Automatic closing of the aerial part
- Stabilization from the basket
- SPEED H + H multizone automatic stabilization
- Hydraulic extension of the front crossmember
- Vertical stabilizers with extra stroke
- Automatic stabilization controls in the basket and on the ground
- Proportional electro-hydraulic controls with speed regulation of all movements
- Possibility of simultaneous operation
- Signal to center the aerial part on the basket
- Socket 230v and 12v in the basket
- Automatic regulation of engine revolutions
- CAN BUS electronic management system
- 4 plates to stand to the ground
- Unintentional maneuvering control E.C.S (Easy Control Security)
- Protection bar for involuntary maneuvers
- Basket controls protection
- Magnetothermic with 230V line differential protection
- Automatic stabilization
- Safety bypass for operator recovery
- Moment limiting device with double security
- Automatic stabilization from the basket
- Flanged block valves
- Emergency and stop button
- Emergency manual pump
- Possibility of remote emergency operation
- PTO with save changes
- Boom / cabin anti-collision device
- Digital hour meter in the cabin
- Cabin warning light of closed stabilizers
- Maintenance light (Service)
ASSEMBLY AVAILABLE ON
(*) Do you want to install the platform on another model? Contact us.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR AERIAL WORK PLATFORM
Our story began 40 years ago