Truck-mounted boom lift ForSte 28DA SPEED
MAX BASKET FLOOR HEIGHT
BASKET FLOOR HEIGHT
≥ 10 ton
90º + 90º
Urban solution with extremely compact dimensions
High performance double articulation
Multiple stabilization possibilities
Robustness with great mobility
The forSte 28DA SPEED is a truck-mounted boom lift from Socage’s mid-height range, that can be mounted on 2 axle trucks from 10T.
It reaches a working height of 28m and a horizontal reach of 16m, in addition has a large load capacity of 225 kg (2 operators + material)
The forSte 28DA SPEED is the SPEED version of the successful forSte 28DA SPEED. Its excellent performance and extremely compact dimensions guarantee high productivity and mobility of the equipment. It is an innovative urban solution and alternative to high-rise or self-propelled truck platforms.
This platform stands out especially for having an unusual stabilization system in platforms on trucks over 3500kg. It incorporates as standard the automatic stabilization that together with the fixed vertical stabilization SOCAGE H + H guarantee a stabilization maneuver that is easy to use, versatile, fast and safe.
SPEED H + H stabilization
SOCAGE H + H achieves a single stabilization zone for easy and safe stabilization with high performance, greater ability to overcome slopes and less space occupied by the truck during work.
Designed for professional and intensive use, the robust structure of the aerial part is designed for mounting on trucks with 2axle greater than 3500kg. Get a truck-mounted boom lift of great stability and comfort during movement and work at height. The wide work diagram increases the productivity of the platform and meets the most demanding needs of all types of professionals working at height.
It incorporates the most advanced components and technological advances, which make it a platform with hign performance and quality finishes, reliable and easy to use.
The great mobility due to the small dimensions and the great versatility of the SOCAGE H + H stabilization together with the SPEED finish make the forSte 28Da SPEED platform the ideal solution for all types of work in industries and in urban centers with high traffic and difficult access. The simplicity of use even makes it possible to rent without a driver.
(*) depends on the truck where the assembly will be done.
AUTO - STABILIZATION
With a single button, even from the basket, it allows you to obtain a stabilization OK to work in a safe, simple and fast way.
The extra stroke of the Socage vertical stabilizers perfectly integrates the SPEED automatic stabilization guaranteeing a safe stabilization with greater ability to overcome irregularities.
- Aluminum basket: dimensions 1800 x 700 x 1100 mm
- Hydraulic rotation basket 90° + 90°
- Rotation turret 700°
- Automatic stabilization SPEED
- Vertical stabilizers with extra stroke H+H
- Double or triple work area depending on the installation
- Automatic stabilization controls from the basket and from the ground
- Proportional electro-hydraulic controls with speed regulation of all movements
- CAN BUS electronic management system
- Engine start / stop control from the basket
- Heat exchanger
- Digital hour counter
- 4 plates to stand to the ground
- Socket 230v
- Led rotating beacon on truck cab
- Powder Coated Cataphoresis Treatment
- 150 mm aluminum side rails
- SSW (Socage Safe Workplace) safety lights on the aerial part
- LED rear bumper lights
- LED lights under the basket
- Working lights on the basket
- Working lights on the aerial part
- Led rotating beacon on the truck cab
- Emergency and stop button
- Cross-check of open stabilizers
- Multi-axial device for visual control of frame stabilization
- Intelligent cabin anti-collision sensor
- Load limiter in the basket
- Moment limiting device with double security
- Emergency manual pump
- Chassis flatness sensor
- Flanged block valves
- Differentiated filtering hydraulic system with high efficiency filters both on the delivery lines and on the return lines
- Automatic basket leveling
- PTO automatic cut-off
- Control from the basket for acoustic signal
(*) Do you want to install the platform on another model? Contact us.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR TRUCK-MOUNTED BOOM LIFT
Our story began 40 years ago