Boom lift Truck ForSte 25D SPEED
MAX BASKET FLOOR HEIGHT
BASKET FLOOR HEIGHT
90º + 90º
The articulated most productive
Double articulated boom
Different stabilization areas
Great ability to overcome differences in height
Wide work diagram
The ForSte 25D SPEED is a high-performance double-articulated platform with standard automatic stabilization mounted on a 3500kg truck. It reaches a working height of 24.20 m and a lateral reach of 12.30 m with a load capacity of 300 kg in the basket, (2 operators + material).
Heavy duty steel (SPP) in the manufacture of the forSte 25D SPEED guarantee a high-quality light platform with a stable and versatile aerial part during the job
The excellent performance and double articulation of the boom lift truck 25D give it a greater ability to overcome obstacles at height than other models and types of platforms.
Automatic stabilization as standard
On a productive level, the ideal complement to the high working height is the SPEED HE + H finish. It incorporates the standard automatic stabilization that provides the equipment with simplicity and versatility of use, increasing the safety of the stabilization maneuver. It enables stabilization from the basket and automatic closing of the aerial part.
SPEED HE + H automatic stabilization is a versatile multizone system with differentiated areas and hydraulic extension of the front crossmember that allows different stabilization possibilities to optimize the use of space in each situation. The front crossmembers are hydraulically extended to increase the stabilization zone..
Greater ability to overcome slopes
The longest path of the SOCAGE vertical stabilizers allows greater ability to overcome slopes, making it easier to work without damaging the stabilization surface.
It incorporates the new hydraulic installation that with the Socage control console allows smoother and more proportional movements for greater control by the operator, even with simultaneous maneuvers.
Reliability and ease of use
The reliability and simplicity of use together with the wide work diagram make the forSte 25D an outstanding work platform, highly valued for professionals working at height and also by rental companies that want to offer the most complete platforms with high performance to their customers.
AUTO - STABILIZATION
With a single button, even from the basket, it allows you to obtain a stabilization OK to work in a safe, simple and fast way.
The extra stroke of the Socage vertical stabilizers perfectly integrates the SPEED automatic stabilization guaranteeing a safe stabilization with greater ability to overcome irregularities.
- Hydraulic rotation basket 90° + 90°
- Rotation turret 700°
- Pipes and cables installed inside the boom
- Automatic closing of the aerial part
- Stabilization from the basket
- SPEED HE + H multizone automatic stabilization
- Hydraulic extension of the front crossmember
- Vertical stabilizers with extra stroke
- Automatic stabilization controls in the basket and on the ground
- Proportional electro-hydraulic controls with speed regulation of all movements
- Possibility of simultaneous operation
- Signal to center the aerial part on the basket
- Socket 230v and 12v in the basket
- Automatic regulation of engine revolutions
- CAN BUS electronic management system
- 4 plates to stand to the ground
- Unintentional maneuvering control E.C.S (Easy Control Security)
- Protection bar for involuntary maneuvers
- Basket controls protection
- Magnetothermic with 230V line differential protection
- Automatic stabilization
- Safety bypass for operator recovery
- Moment limiting device with double security
- Automatic stabilization from the basket
- Flanged block valves
- Emergency and stop button
- Emergency manual pump
- Possibility of remote emergency operation
- PTO with save changes
- Boom / cabin anti-collision device
- Digital hour meter in the cabin
- Cabin warning light of closed stabilizers
- Maintenance light (Service)
ASSEMBLY AVAILABLE ON
(*) Do you want to install the platform on another model? Contact us.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR BOOM LIFT TRUCK
Our story began 40 years ago