Bucket van forSte 15VTJ
MAX BASKET FLOOR HEIGHT
BASKET FLOOR HEIGHT
Functional solution with high performance
Main arm with articulated JIB
Large load capacity
Wide work area
The forSte 15VTJ is a telescopic bucket van with an articulated JIB. It reaches a working height of 14,4m(*), and horizontal reach of 8,5m. The basket can load up to 225kg (2 operators + material).
The studied structural design of the heavy duty steel boom; together with the optimized mounting on the vehicle guarantee high-performance aerial platforms and excellent finishes mounted on 3500kg vans.
The Bucket van ForSte 15VTJ stands out for its ease of use and reliability; and offers great positioning versatility thanks to the last section of the JIB-shaped boom.
The basket controls are ergonomic and proportional for great precision. The operator has a great control to choose at any time the speed of the movements, even in simultaneous maneuvers. Emergency controls are located in the cab, to clear the space and improve visibility.
Designed for the customer, it allows the rear door of the van to be opened with the boom gathered in the transport position. In addition, all components, tubes, cables and extension cylinders are located inside the boom for added protection and to avoid damage or breakdown.
The Bucket van ForSte 15VTJ has been designed to occupy the minimum space in the loading zone. It also has extras that allow the equipment to be perfectly adjusted to the different needs of each client.
Versatility and mobility
Socage’s VT series combines the important features of the aerial platform with the versatility and mobility of the van; making it the ideal solution for professionals in maintenance, electrical, public lighting, artistic lighting, signage, pruning, cleaning or telecommunications. The ForSte 15VTJ bucket van is especially useful for quick interventions in urban areas or areas with difficult access; as well as in jobs that involve long journeys where the mobility of the van is clearly advantageous.
(*) it depends on the van where it is mounted
- Rotation turret 400º
- Pipes and cables installed inside the boom
- Final articulated JIB
- 2 “A” outriggers
- Rear crossmember reinforcement (*)
Double seat basket
- Proportional electro-hydraulic controls with speed regulation of all movements
Stabilization controls from the basket and from the ground
- Possibility of simultaneous operation
- Stop/start the engine from the basket
- Socket 230v and 12v in the basket
- Digital hour-counter
- CAN BUS electronic management system
(*) It depends on the van where it is mounted
- Unintentional maneuvering control E.C.S (Easy Control Security)
- Protection bar for involuntary maneuvers
- Magnetothermic with 230V line differential protection
- Moment limiting device with double security
- Flanged block valves
- Emergency stop button
- Emergency manual pump
- 12V emergency electric pump
- Possibility of remote emergency operation
- Automatic PTO disengagement
- Cabin warning light of closed stabilizers
- Maintenance light (Service)
ASSEMBLY AVAILABLE ON
(*) Do you want to install the platform on another model? Contact us.
CUZTOMIZE YOUR BUCKET VAN
Our story began 40 years ago