Elevator bucket truck ForSte 24DJ SPEED
MAX BASKET FLOOR HEIGHT
BASKET FLOOR HEIGHT
Aluminum / Fiberglass
90º + 90º
Articulated with high performance
Articulated JIB boom
Multiple stabilization possibilities
High performance, greater versatility
The forSte 24DJ SPEED is a double articulated elevator bucket truck with jib and an automatic stabilization as standard that can be installed on 3500 kg trucks.
It reaches a working height of 23,40m and a horizontal reach of 12,10 m, in addition has a large load capacity of 300 kg (2 operators + material)
The 24DJ is a high-performance articulated platform with a wide work diagram that together with the positioning versatility guaranteed by the hydraulic jib, make the forSte 24DJ SPEED a highly productive equipment ideal to satisfy the most demanding needs of all types of professionals working at height.
Socage’s finish increases safety and facilitates a correct stabilization maneuver. It incorporates the SOCAGE’s automatic stabilization as standard with vertical stabilizers and automatic platform closure from the basket. It even allows the stabilization of the equipment from the basket as standard
SPEED HE + H automatic stabilization is a versatile multizone system with differentiated areas and hydraulic extension of the front crossmember that allows different stabilization possibilities to optimize the use of space in each situation.The front crossmembers are hydraulically extended to increase the stabilization zone.
A design thinking of the most demanding professional
The elevator bucket truck is a design thinking of the most demanding professional, it incorporates advanced components that allow great reliability and ease of use with total safety, information and assistance to the operator.
Smooth and precise operation
It is fitted as standard with Socage’s multifunction hydraulic distributor that allows fluid and precise operation, greater sensitivity, proportionality and speed control by the operator. It guarantees the realization of simultaneous maneuvers with total precision.
Heavy duty steel in the manufacture of the lift boom (SPP) with the innovative SOCAGE design of the body and the over structure guarantees high-quality articulated platforms with a stable and versatile aerial part during the job.
AUTO - STABILIZATION
With a single button, even from the basket, it allows you to obtain a stabilization OK to work in a safe, simple and fast way.
The extra stroke of the Socage vertical stabilizers perfectly integrates the SPEED automatic stabilization guaranteeing a safe stabilization with greater ability to overcome irregularities.
- Hydraulic rotation basket 90° + 90°
- Rotation turret 700°
- Hydraulic jib
- Pipes and cables installed inside the boom
- Automatic closing of the aerial part
- Stabilization from the basket
- Automatic multi-zone stabilization SPEED HE+H
- Hydraulic opening of the front crossmember
- Vertical stabilizers with extra stroke
- Automatic stabilization controls in the basket and on the ground
- Proportional electro-hydraulic controls with speed regulation of all movements
- Possibility of simultaneous operation
- Signal to center the aerial part on the basket
- Socket 230v and 12v in the basket
- Automatic regulation of engine revolutions
- CAN BUS electronic management system
- 4 plates to stand to the ground
- Unintentional maneuvering control E.C.S (Easy Control Security)
- Protection bar for involuntary maneuvers
- Basket controls protection
- Magnetothermic with 230V line differential protection
- Automatic stabilization
- Safety bypass for operator recovery
- Moment limiting device with double security
- Automatic stabilization from basket
- Flanged block valves
- Emergency and stop button
- Emergency manual pump
- Possibility of remote emergency operation
- PTO with save changes
- Boom / cabin anti-collision device
- Digital hour meter in the cabin
- Cabin warning light of closed stabilizers
- Maintenance light (Service)
ASSEMBLY AVAILABLE ON
(*) Do you want to install the platform on another model? Contact us.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR ELEVATOR BUCKET TRUCK
Our story began 40 years ago