Telescopic aerial platform ForSte 18T SPEED
MAX BASKET FLOOR HEIGHT
H+H / HE+H
BASKET FLOOR HEIGHT
10,50 / 12,50 m
90º + 90º
The most versatile compact urban solution
Stabilization in slope
Reduced weight and dimensions
Free weight for equipment
The SOCAGE ForSte 18T SPEED is a truck-mounted telescopic aerial platform, with automatic vertical stabilization as standard. It can provide up to 17.70m high and 10,50m (H+H) or 12,50 m (HE+H) of outreach.
The forSte 18T SPEED combines perfectly its compact dimensions, low weight and excellent performance with SOCAGE’s valued automatic stabilization system.
The standard automatic stabilization and the extra path of the Socage vertical stabilizers make the Socage 18T one of the easiest platforms on the market to stabilize.
The automatic stabilization SPEED allows to stabilize the platform from the basket and guarantees a safe and simple stabilization to overcome slopes and less space occupied by the vehicle positioned to work.
Quality lightweight platforms with robust structure
Heavy duty steel in the manufacture of the lift boom (SPP) with the innovative SOCAGE design of the body and the over structure guarantee high quality platforms with a robust structure and good performance with vertical stabilizers.
The telescopic aerial platform forSte 18T SPEED takes advantage of the evolution of components and technological advances to offer an easy-to-use and reliable platform that increases safety and facilitates information and assistance to the operator.
It incorporates the new hydraulic installation that with the Socage control console allows smoother and more proportional movements for greater control by the operator, even with simultaneous maneuvers.
The reduced weight of the assembly allows a great customization of the equipment by the client, according to the needs.
SOCAGE CONNECT remote assistance
Available power options such as the lithium hybrid system or electric pumps, options for greater operator assistance such as the height selector or the SOCAGE CONNECT (remote connection and assistance system), in addition to numerous lighting, equipment and safety options for the desired customization .
The combination of its main characteristics make this platform an ideal solution for work in urban or industrial areas with difficult access. Likewise, its reliability and simplicity of use make the telescopic aerial platform forSte 18T also highly valued by the driverless rental sector.
AUTO - STABILIZATION
With a single button, even from the basket, it allows you to obtain a stabilization OK to work in a safe, simple and fast way.
The extra stroke of the Socage vertical stabilizers perfectly integrates the SPEED automatic stabilization guaranteeing a safe stabilization with greater ability to overcome irregularities.
- Hydraulic rotation basket 90° + 90°
- Rotation turret 700°
- Pipes and cables installed inside the boom
- Automatic closing of the aerial part
- Automatic stabilization
- Stabilization from the basket
- Vertical stabilizers with extra stroke, SOCAGE H+H
- Automatic stabilization controls in the basket and on the ground
- Electro-hydraulic controls in proportion with speed regulation of all movements
- Possibility of simultaneous operation
- Signal to center the aerial part on the basket
- Socket 230v and 12v in the basket
- Automatic regulation of engine revolutions
- CAN BUS electronic management system
- 4 plates to stand to the ground
- Unintentional maneuvering control E.C.S (Easy Control Security)
- Protection bar for involuntary maneuvers
- Basket controls protection
- Magnetothermic with 230V line differential protection
- Safety bypass for operator recovery
- Automatic stabilization
- Moment limiting device with double security
- Automatic stabilization from the basket
- Flanged block valves
- Emergency and stop button
- Emergency manual pump
- Possibility of remote emergency operation
- PTO with save changes
- Boom / cabin anti-collision device
- Digital hour meter in the cabin
- Cabin warning light of closed stabilizers
- Maintenance light (Service)
ASSEMBLY AVAILABLE ON
(*) Do you want to install the platform on another model? Contact us.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR TELESCOPIC AERIAL PLATFORM
Our story began 40 years ago