Aerial platform truck ForSte28D SPEED
MAX BASKET FLOOR HEIGHT
BASKET FLOOR HEIGHT
90º + 90º
The most exclusive and innovative articulated
Double articulated boom
Wide work diagram
Multiple stabilization possibilities
High performance, increased productivity.
Socage’s forSte 28D SPEED is the highest double articulated platform with automatic stabilization as standard that can be mounted on a 3500 kg truck. It reaches a working height of 28 m and a lateral reach of 13.50 m with a large load capacity of 300 kg in the basket, (2 operators + material).
The aerial platform truck forSte 28D SPEED is the result of Socage’s continuous innovation and research. An exclusive articulated model that stands out both for its automatic stabilization, high working height and performance, as well as for its fluid and precise operation, being one of the most productive and versatile models on the market.
Socage’s SPEED finish increases safety and facilitates a correct stabilization maneuver. It incorporates the SOCAGE’s automatic stabilization as standard with vertical stabilizers and automatic platform closure from the basket. It even allows the stabilization of the equipment from the basket as standard.
Design thinking of the most demanding professionals
Designed for the most demanding professional, it incorporates advanced components that allow great reliability and ease of use with total safety, information and assistance to the operator.
The hydraulic multifunction installation with the Socage control console allows smoother and more proportional movements for greater control by the operator, even with simultaneous maneuvers.
Socage’s series of articulated platforms is characterized by the use of high duty steel profiles (SPP) to guarantee high-quality platforms with a robust structure and a stable and versatile double articulate aerial part for a good work.
Wide work diagram
The high working height together with the significant lateral reach achieves a wide working diagram, exclusive for a 3500kg truck-mounted articulated platform, driven with the B license.
An ideal solution for all types of companies and professionals with the highest demands, as well as a perfect option for driverless rental companies, offering their clients platforms with an excellent performance.
AUTO - STABILIZATION
With a single button, even from the basket, it allows you to obtain a stabilization OK to work in a safe, simple and fast way.
The extra stroke of the Socage vertical stabilizers perfectly integrates the SPEED automatic stabilization guaranteeing a safe stabilization with greater ability to overcome irregularities.
- Hydraulic rotation basket 90° + 90°
- Rotation turret 700°
- Pipes and cables installed inside the boom
- Automatic closing of the aerial part
- Stabilization from the basket
- SPEED HE + H multizone automatic stabilization
- Hydraulic extension of the front crossmember
- Vertical stabilizers with extra stroke
- Automatic stabilization controls in the basket and on the ground
- Proportional electro-hydraulic controls with speed regulation of all movements
- Possibility of simultaneous operation
- Signal to center the aerial part on the basket
- Socket 230v and 12v in the basket
- Automatic regulation of engine revolutions
- CAN BUS electronic management system
- 4 plates to stand to the ground
- Unintentional maneuvering control E.C.S (Easy Control Security)
- Protection bar for involuntary maneuvers
- Basket controls protection
- Magnetothermic with 230V line differential protection
- Automatic stabilization
- Safety bypass for operator recovery
- Moment limiting device with double security
- Automatic stabilization from the basket
- Flanged block valves
- Emergency and stop button
- Emergency manual pump
- Possibility of remote emergency operation
- PTO with save changes
- Boom / cabin anti-collision device
- Digital hour meter in the cabin
- Cabin warning light of closed stabilizers
- Maintenance light (Service)
ASSEMBLY AVAILABLE ON
(*) Do you want to install the platform on another model? Contact us.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR AERIAL PLATFORM TRUCK
Our story began 40 years ago