Aerial work platform ForSte 20D SPEED
MAX BASKET FLOOR HEIGHT
BASKET FLOOR HEIGHT
Aluminum / Fiberglass
90º + 90º
Unique and innovative
Front fixing of the basket
Stabilization on slopes
The SOCAGE aerial work platform forSte 20D SPEED is an innovative double-articulated truck platform with the SPEED finish that has revolutionized the market with the addition of automatic stabilization as standard.
It reaches a working height of 19.60m and a horizontal reach of 8,70 m, with a large load capacity of up to 300 kg (2 operators + material)
The forSte 20D SPEED model stands out for having technical features highly valued by operators: the complete SPEED H + H finish with fixed vertical stabilizers (without protruding from the truck), the front attachment of the basket and the voluntary maneuvers among other aspects.
Finish SPEED H+H
Socage’s SPEED H + H finish increases safety and facilitates stabilization maneuverability. That is why the forSte 20D is considered one of the easiest platforms to stabilize on the market.
It incorporates as standard the SOCAGE`s automatic stabilization with fixed vertical stabilizers and the automatic closure of the platform from the basket. It even allows the stabilization of the equipment from the basket as standard.
The use of fixed vertical stabilizers with longer path guarantee an easy and fast obtaining of the stabilization ok, greater ability to overcome slopes and less space occupation. Likewise, it facilitates the use of the support plates (standard in the SPEED finish) avoiding damage in the stabilization zone.
BASKET FRONT SUPPORT:
Very common in self-propelled but not used in truck platforms. It allows not having the boom under the basket for more precise position in tight job access without danger of collision. In addition, it increases safety in the possible exits of the operator at height to hook on the mandatory lifeline.
The new hydraulic installation together with the Socage control console allows smoother and proportional movements for greater control by the operator, even with simultaneous maneuvers.
Reliability and simplicity of use together with the other features make the forSte 20D SPEED an ideal platform for the driverless rental sector and other professional sectors such as: gutter maintenance and installation companies, signage, facade maintenance and painting, cleaning, construction and pruning.
AUTO - STABILIZATION
With a single button, even from the basket, it allows you to obtain a stabilization OK to work in a safe, simple and fast way.
The extra stroke of the Socage vertical stabilizers perfectly integrates the SPEED automatic stabilization guaranteeing a safe stabilization with greater ability to overcome irregularities.
- Hydraulic rotation basket 90° + 90º
- Rotation turret 700°
- Pipes and cables installed inside the boom
- Automatic closing of the aerial part
- Automatic Stabilization
- Stabilization from the basket
- Vertical stabilizers with extra stroke, SOCAGE H+H
- Automatic stabilization controls in the basket and on the ground
- Proportional electro-hydraulic controls with speed regulation of all movements
- Possibility of simultaneous operation
- Signal to center the aerial part on the basket
- Socket 230v and 12v in the basket
- Automatic regulation of engine revolutions
- CAN BUS electronic management system
- 4 plates to stand to the ground
- Unintentional maneuvering control E.C.S (Easy Control Security)
- Protection bar for involuntary maneuvers
- Basket controls protection
- Magnetothermic with 230V line differential protection
- Automatic stabilization
- Safety bypass for operator recovery
- Moment limiting device with double security
- Automatic stabilization from the basket
- Flanged block valves
- Emergency and stop button
- Emergency manual pump
- Possibility of remote emergency operation
- PTO with save changes
- Boom / cabin anti-collision device
- Digital hour meter in the cabin
- Cabin warning light of closed stabilizers
- Maintenance light (Service)
ASSEMBLY AVAILABLE ON
(*) Do you want to install the platform on another model? Contact us.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR AERIAL WORK PLATFORM
Our story began 40 years ago